lunes, 19 de octubre de 2020

INGLÉS

 


Hello, children! How are you?

Let’s revise the present simple tense!


Complete the text with the correct form of the verbs in the box.

My brother and I are very different! I 1get up at seven o’clock. He 2___________ at half past seven. I 3___________ breakfast in the kitchen. He 4___________ TV in the living room. I 5___________ to school at quarter to eight. He 6___________ to school at quarter past eight. When we 7___________ home at four o’clock, I 8___________ my homework and he 9___________ to music. After dinner, I 10___________ a book and he 11___________ computer games. I 12___________ to bed at ten o’clock and he 13___________ to bed at half past eleven!


Circle the correct verb form.


1. Day usually get / gets home at six o’clock.

2. Music lessons start / starts at eight o’clock.

3. My sister do / does her homework after school.

4. Mrs. Martin live / lives in a very big house.

5. My friends and I like / likes the Harry Potter films.

6. Students play / plays basketball very well.

7. Grandma visit / visits us at the weekend.

8. Our dog sleep / sleeps in the garden.


What does your best friend do at the weekend? He/She goes out for a walk.

Please leave a COMMENT to share the answer to the question.

Take care!

Miss Ceci


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario