lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2020

INGLÉS

 


Hello, children. How are you?

Let’s revise daily routines and the time!

Our daily routine is what we do every day.



Look and match.


Match the sentences with the pictures.


a- I have lunch at one o’clock.

b- I watch television at eight o’clock.

c- I do my homework at quarter past seven.

d- I get up at seven o’clock.

e- I go to school at half past eight.

f- I have dinner at six o’clock.

g- I go home at four o’clock.

h- I go to bed at ten o’clock.

i- I have breakfast at half past seven.

j- I finish school at half past three.

Here’s some extra practice:
What’s your daily routine? Write one or two activities you do every day.

I have virtual classes at ten o’clock in the morning. I do my homework at quarter past four in the afternoon.

Please leave a COMMENT to share the answer to the question.

Until next time!

Miss Ceci

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario